Dining Hall Assistant
Post Title: Dining Hall Assistant
Reporting to: Chef
Salary: Scale 2
Hours: 11.30am-1.30pm Monday to Friday, term time only
Main Purposes of Role:
· That the hall is set up and cleared of tables and chairs for meals and other events as required and maintained in a suitable manner.
· That the needs of each class are well met, always maintaining cleanliness and tidiness.
· The welfare and safety of all.
· To liaise with the kitchen team.
· To contribute to the smooth running of all activities in the dining hall.
· To ensure cleaning and tidying is completed and carried out as required.
· To support children who use catering facilities at the school.
· To ensure a safe environment and report any injuries.
· To assist the Chef and assistant cook when necessary
· To observe Health and Safety legislation and Catering, food hygiene regulations, appropriate County policies.
· To communicate effectively with all, staff, pupils, and visitors.
· To assist the chef in serving of meals to staff and pupils.