Online PaymentsPlay, Learn, Laugh, Succeed
Parents can now pay online with a credit/debit card for trips, school meals or clubs with our secure online system. See below more information and benefits of paying online. If you need further information please contact the School Office.
Fort Royal Community Primary School is pleased to inform parents and carers that payments can now be made to school using a debit or credit card. This includes any payment where cash or cheque would previously have been sent into school – payments for school meals, uniform and trips.
You are able to pay on-line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, providing you with greater convenience. All payments are issued electronically with a receipt. All you need to make a payment is a debit or credit card and your child’s login details which will have been supplied to you by the school. If this has been misplaced please contact the school either by telephone or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be happy to send you your child’s login details. Please ensure that the email address you wish us to respond to is the one we have on file for your child.
Benefits for Parents
- Do not have to send cash/cheques into school with child
- Payment can be made by debit or credit card (no charge for credit card payments)
- Any credit or debit card can be used (ie. Grandparents and friends can make payments on the child’s behalf)
- Online receipts emailed to parent / carer
- Parent / carer can log on and make multiple payments at the same time – eg. school dinner, class trip and uniform payment.
- Secure – parents and carers will have received a login for their child.
- Payment is reflected immediately on the schools records.
Play • Learn • Laugh • Succeed