Working hours are - 8:30am to 3:30 pm daily
General administration support
· General maintenance and administration of pupil files.
· Administer the ordering, purchase, distribution and stock control of school uniform.
· Respond to alarms and support with fire evacuations as required.
· Assist pupils.
· Support the headteacher and SLT, and other staff as requested and appropriate
· Produce reports from and keep SIMS and other systems up to date
· Deal with all telephone enquiries both internal and external
· Greet planned and unexpected visitors utilising the Inventry system and directing them as appropriate.
· Deal with non-routine enquiries within set management guidelines.
· Preparation of documents using Microsoft Office
· Providing full secretarial support to the Senior Leadership Team when required.
· Receive goods and deliveries
· Support finance officer as required.
· Administer the pupils’ milk ordering system
· Administer aspects of online training for school staff
To see the full job description please see relevant documents below.